Sunday, May 13, 2007

"I'M SO EXCITED" (la la la)

Okay, so, I am getting really excited for my graduation trip to California with my mom for a whole week. Actually, my mom is the one who is very excited...she keeps reminding me that its just a week away and we'll be gone. It's the first time I'll spend a whole week just with my mom as an adult so I'm looking forward to it, and there are NO GUYS ALOUD! Woohoo! My dad will be out of the US somewhere on a job, Jeff will be up in Dallas, and Jon will be taking care of The Lazy G and our grandma. We have a little secret, too, that we're keeping away from the boys, but I won't tell you yet because they may read this and find out. But I will tell you after we get back. :) I do know that we will visit Pismo Beach and will try to get into the Melodrama, and Bakersfield, so I can't wait for that! I'm actually looking forward to not working for a whole week. That time spent NOT worrying about tasks that aren't done and need to be done, will be wonderful. The only thing I will be worrying about is that if Michelle will have Addyson while I'm gone. I've been praying that I will be here for her birth, but I know I can't do anything about it because it all is in the hands of God and Addyson.

Well that's all for now. Later.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you have a blog, now you have to keep it up to date all the time.
Love you!!

Erik said...

I had a really good time when you came to the house. Christy loves you, you know that. She thinks you are great.