Thursday, May 17, 2007

We're going home!

Tomorrow night we maybe leaving for California baby! If not tomorrow night, it will be at 6:00 Saturday morning. I won't be able to get to a computer while I'm on vacation so I will tell you all about it when we get back and add pictures so you can see how beautiful and fun it is. So, TTFN and I'll see you in a week.

BTW Michelle...tell Addyson to wait till I get back to come out of your tummers. :) Ha! I pray that she will be a healthy baby girl and that you have a quick and smooth pregnancy. I love you girl!

WE'RE GOING HOME!!!

LATERS! :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Actually I think the term would be "quick and smooth delivery". NOthing has been quick and smooth about the pregnancy. LOL
I am so excited for you to be able to go to CA, do lots of exciting things and take tons of pictures. (even though I know you are going to come back with millions) I love you and i'll miss you next week.
Be careful